Themed “Live with technique and understand it – from emotion to information”, the interesting kind of knowledge transfer for laymen. This is the concept of the new permanent exhibition. Each room has a special topic where interested visitors can learn something about history and technique of rotary wing aircraft. The interactive presentation will support this effect. Very important is the human being behind the technical development, too. The exhibition wants to show the men – or the women -, which created the rotary wing aircraft or which have flown them. So the visitor has the chance to identify with...
- 50 rotary wing aircraft; about 1,000 components, parts and models we show at the museum
- You will see behind the curtain of history and technique of rotary wing aircraft
- In the new extension (aviary) you can find five milestones of rotary wing history
- NEW: Helicopter Simulator to test your skill. You are the pilot!
- NEW: Attack helicopter TIGER!